Here at Little House Living we love comments. It helps us become a little community on our corner of the web. But if you plan on commenting here, you need to know a few things first.
- We reserve the right to delete any comment. You do have freedom of speech on your own blog, however we reserve the right to delete anything we consider inappropriate for our site. By posting here you agree to be respectful of others and their ideas.
- Comments may not be off-topic, libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. I reserve the right to delete any comments I feel fall under these categories.
- Feel free to debate. But keep it clean and respectful. If you only want to start arguments and be rude to other commentors or the blog writers, your comments will be deleted.
- By posting your comments I retain the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation
- You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and I disclaim and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights and you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You are allowed to post your own blog links in the comments but only if it adds to the conversation. I will delete any comments that are for self promotion or general out-going website links only.
These rules not only pertain to blog comments but also to Facebook comments as well on our Facebook Fan page.
Disclaimer: This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.7:41 am