We were pretty boring this week. It was a huge canning week for me and I put up over 100 jars of peaches, tomatoes, potatoes, and onions. On our big canning weeks I just go for easy things!
- Leftovers (Lots of leftovers this week!)
- Beef N Bean Burritos
- Tomato Gravy & Brown Rice Pasta
- Lettuce & Chicken Roll Ups
- Smoothies (Ended up having to throw in a few of these in a pinch)
- Dried Bananas & Apples
- Cheese Crispies
- Easy Gluten Free Brownies
- Crustless Chocolate Cheesecake
Disclaimer: This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.