We ended up camping last week so I used some of my canned items and easy items for meals. I also ended up being sick for most of the week so nothing fancy was made! Now that the weather is starting to cool off (hopefully!) the vegetable bounty is going down and we have less variety to choose from so my meal plans will start to get a little more "planned".
- Cottage Cheese + Fruits
- Gluten Free Applesauce Muffins *recipe coming!*
- Chocolate Banana Gluten Free Muffins
- Leftovers (Yep, that's all. We are leftover people I guess!)
- Meatballs and Tomato Gravy (I made extra meatballs, cooked them up and put them in the freezer for future meals.)
- Fried Zucchini & Onions
- Roasted Tomatoes with Mozzarella Cheese
- Chicken, Canned Potatoes
Disclaimer: This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.