We ended up camping last week so I used some of my canned items and easy items for meals. I also ended up being sick for most of the week so nothing fancy was made! Now that the weather is starting to cool off (hopefully!) the vegetable bounty is going down and we have less variety to choose from so my meal plans will start to get a little more "planned".
- Cottage Cheese + Fruits
- Gluten Free Applesauce Muffins (recipe will be in my NEW cookbook coming next month!!)
- Leftovers (Yep, that's all. We are leftover people I guess!)
- Sweet Hamburger Tomato Sauce (recipe will be in my NEW cookbook coming next month!!) & Rice
- Fried Zucchini & Onions
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Meatballs Sauteed with Zucchini
- Dried Bananas
- Apples and Fruit Dip
- Cheese Crispies
- Zucchini Brownies (I made these gluten free by replacing the flour with half brown rice flour and half sticky rice flour, they were excellent!)
Disclaimer: This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.