I'm sure you've heard of the cleaning power of citrus. Maybe you've even bought cleaners with some kind of citrus essenial oil in them. But I'm guessing you haven't made a cleaner quite like this before. Here's what you need:
Grapefruit Bathroom Cleaner
Oh yes. That's it. Could it be any easier? Here's what you do.
1. First, wet the shower/tub/sink or whatever bathroom surface you need to clean.
2. Sprinkle the salt all over the areas that you put water on in the bathroom. (P.S. I felt a little bit like I was sprinkling fairy dust all over on this step or something.)
3. Cut your grapefruit in half.
4. Using the grapefruit like a sponge, start scrubbing! Make sure you squeeze the grapefruit as you are going along so that nice citrusy juice gets all over.
5. When you are done, rise off the area you cleaned with water or wipe down with a wet rag.
6. Enjoy your clean bathroom!
Ready to move on and make more of your own cleaners? Check out my list of homemade cleaners recipes!
Disclaimer: This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.