Have you seen all the ways to make a simple strawberry cheesecake? If you check out Pinterest, you will see numerous different ideas. And the great thing about it is, some of them are so easy to make. I have never made a real cheesecake before, but I have hear that it takes time and can be frustrating to make. Well, I am here to share with you a recipe for a easy individual simple strawberry cheesecake cups.
Simple Strawberry Cheesecake (Individual Cheesecakes)
These take no more than 15 minutes. Give them a try!
What You Need:
- 1 package of cream cheese (8oz)
- 3 TBSP powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 TBSP sugar
- individual cups or jars
- in a bowl mix together sugar and diced or mashed strawberries and let sit in fridge until ready
- place crumbs in the bottom of your cups. fill about 1/3 full. place in fridge.
- in a mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar, vanilla, and cream cheese. Blend until smooth
- now grab your individual cups.
- scoop the pie filling on top of the graham crackers
- scoop the strawberries on top of it all.
- & Enjoy!
What I really love about these easy cheesecake cups is that they are so simple, take no time at all, and require no baking! Plus they are soooo delicious! I even had a bit of cream cheese filling left over, so i spread them over some strawberries, added a bit of graham cracker crumbs on top, and made little cheesecake bites.
What do you think? Individual Simple Strawberry Cheesecake anyone? 🙂
Disclaimer: This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.9:00 am