Thanks to Courtney at My Crazy Savings for this guest post!
Date nights seem more scarce the more children you have, it stinks, but it’s the truth. The cost of a sitter, dining out, plus a movie is just a lot of money. Here are some fun ways that you can have a “date” at home and save big!
- Rent from Redbox or Blockbuster! There are ALWAYS free codes out there!
- Make a fancy dinner…or just make your regular dinner…but this time garnish it with some fancy herbs!
- Dress up, put on make up!
- Have the kids fed and in bed when hubby comes home…so the house is ALL yours!
- Use your coupons to buy great smelling candles to give your house a new aroma!
- And last but not least…kiss your man! It’s FREE and he will love it! Snuggle up with a blanket and popcorn!
Some ideas for dinners to gussy up:
And make sure to grab some free Blockbuster movie rentals for your date night!
Plus find more cheap date night ideas over here!
Find other simple and frugal living tips on my Making the Most page!