Have you ever wanted to be a published writer? Do you have a wonderful simple living story to tell? Or perhaps a delicious recipe or helpful homemaking tip? I love hearing all of the ideas from my readership and I would love to hear yours next!
In fact, if you send me something great and we publish it here on Little House Living as a blog post, I will send you a $50 gift certificate to Amazon or $50 through Paypal! I know that you have so many wonderful ideas and so many things that you do that would be helpful to the rest of the Little House Living readership so I hope you will take the time to impart your wisdom on us!
Here are some topics that I’m looking for:
- Frugal living tips or ideas on how to save money.
- Delicious recipes made from scratch. (must include pictures)
- Gardening ideas. (must include pictures)
- Unique DIY projects and tutorials. (must include pictures)
- Sewing tutorials. (must include pictures)
What you need to know before you send me something:
- Pictures need to be clear and bright. I can’t post pictures that are difficult to view. If you have extra pictures, send them! I won’t be able to use them all, but having options would be wonderful.
- Submissions must contain at least 750 words.
- If you have a blog, please include a link for me to post with the article.
- Please include a short 2-3 sentence bio.
- The topic or recipe can’t be something I’ve already posted on LHL.
- Any writing must be original and not posted elsewhere, including another blog.
That’s about it! I look forward to hearing from you and reading about your wonderful ideas. Please keep in mind that I won’t be able to respond to every email, but I will let you know if I decide to publish your submission.
Email all submissions to [email protected] and be sure and put “LHL Article Submission” in the subject line so I will know it’s not spam. If you are unsure about your topic or idea, please email me and run it by me before you write the article!