Have you ever wanted to be a published writer? Do you have a wonderful simple living story to tell? Or perhaps a delicious recipe or helpful homemaking tip? I love hearing all of the ideas from my readership and I would love to hear yours next!
In fact, if you send me something great and we publish it here on Little House Living as a blog post, I will send you a $30 gift certificate to Amazon or $30 through Paypal! I know that you have so many wonderful ideas and so many things that you do that would be helpful to the rest of the Little House Living readership so I hope you will take the time to impart your wisdom on us!
Here are some topics that I’m looking for:
- Frugal living tips or ideas on how to save money.
- Delicious recipes made from scratch. (must include pictures)
- Gardening ideas. (must include pictures)
- Simple living stories.
- Unique DIY projects and tutorials. (must include pictures)
- Sewing tutorials. (must include pictures)
Still not sure what to write on? Here are some specific article suggestions that I’m looking for right now:
- Frugal living as a senior
- Any unique frugal living tips or ideas
- Flower carrier tutorial
What you need to know before you send me something:
- Pictures need to be clear and bright. I can’t post pictures that are difficult to view. If you have extra pictures, send them! I won’t be able to use them all, but having options would be wonderful.
- Submissions must contain at least 750 words.
- If you have a blog, please include a link for me to post with the article.
- Please include a short 2-3 sentence bio.
- The topic or recipe can’t be something I’ve already posted on LHL.
- Any writing must be original and not posted elsewhere, including another blog.
That’s about it! I’m looking forward to hearing from you and reading all about your wonderful ideas. Please keep in mind that I won’t be able to respond to every email but I will let you know if I decide to publish your submission.
Email all submissions to [email protected] and be sure and put “LHL Article Submission” in the subject line so I will know it’s not spam. If you are unsure about your topic or idea, please feel free to email me and run it by me first before you write the article!