Canning zucchini is no longer recommended so this blog tutorial has been removed. Instead of canning, here is how I recommend preserving zucchini instead:
If you want to can zucchini, you can use this Zucchini Relish recipe which has been tested and approved.
Looking for some delicious zucchini recipes that you can make with your fresh or preserved zucchini? Here’s what we have on the blog!
- Zucchini Bread
- Zucchini Brownies
- Zucchini Cakes
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins Recipe
- Easy Cinnamon Zucchini Cake Recipe
- Easy and Soft Zucchini Cookies Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookie Bars
- Blueberry Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread Recipe
- The Best Zucchini Muffin Recipe
- Easy Garlic Zucchini Chips Recipe
- Healthy Zucchini Breakfast Cookies
- Banana Zucchini Wheat Muffins
- Zucchini Summer Garden Fry
- 100 Delicious Zucchini Recipes
This blog post on Canning Zucchini was originally posted on Little House Living in August 2012. It has been updated with current information as of July 2020.