Healthy Breakfast Smoothies
I love a good smoothie for breakfast or snack. Sometimes even lunch if I need something on the go! Smoothies are great because I’m not the best at getting my fruit in with my regular meals so smoothies make it easy! With this list of 25 Healthy Breakfast Smoothies we should be able to all find some inspiration for our next meal or snack.
Updated! This list now has 30+ amazing smoothies that you need to try and we are adding more as we find them. Make sure to comment with your favorite one!
1. Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
2. Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie
3. Green-o-colada Smoothie
4. Healthy Oatmeal Smoothie
5. Rhubarb Smoothie
6. Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
7. Mango Passion Fruit Smoothie
8. Plum Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie
9. Pineapple Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
10. Easy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
11. Fruit and Veggie Smoothie
12. Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
13. Strawberry Mango Smoothie
14. Berry Spinach Smoothie
15. Cantaloupe Smoothie
16. Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
23. Strawberry Orange Smoothie
24. PB & J Smoothie
25. Strawberry Mango Smoothie
26. Mango Kiwi Avocado Smoothie
27. Tropical Protein Smoothie
28. Avocado Green Smoothie
29. Berry Banana Chia Smoothie
30. Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie
31. Strawberry Pineapple Coconut Oil Smoothie
32. Peaches N Cream Smoothie
33. Pumpkin Smoothie
34. Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
35. Dark Berry Chia Smoothie
36. DIY Smoothie Packs
Smoothies are great because they are so quick to make and you get a great healthy dose of fruits and/or veggies in each glass. I love the whole idea behind them. I even make them for my little guy and stick them in these Reusable Snack Pouches for a quick treat on the go. I also like to make them and then freeze them in those pouches for him for later. I just throw in the fridge in the morning or the evening before to thaw. They are a lifesaver for a quick snack for those of us with allergy kids!
You can also make some easy to make smoothies for yourself. Simply freeze all the ingredients in a bag together. Even the milk! Then when you are ready to make your smoothie, just thaw the bag of ingredients slightly and toss the entire thing (minus the plastic bag!) into the blender. This is a super quick way to make a healthy breakfast on the go. Or you can take these pre-made smoothie bags along on a road trip in a cooler along with a small blender like the Magic Bullet to have fast and healthy snacks on your trip.
What is your favorite healthy breakfast smoothie? What is one ingredient you NEED to add to your smoothies?