Looking for some perfect healthy breakfast smoothies or just needing some smoothie inspiration? You’ve come to the right place! Below you will find a huge list of smoothies that you just need to try.
Healthy Breakfast Smoothies
I love a good smoothie for breakfast or snack. Sometimes even lunch if I need something on the go! Smoothies are great because I’m not the best at getting my fruit in with my regular meals so smoothies make it easy! With this list of Healthy Breakfast Smoothies, we should be able to all find some inspiration for our next meal or snack.
Smoothies for Kids
Smoothies are great because they are so quick to make and you get a great healthy dose of fruits and/or veggies in each glass. I love the whole idea behind them. I even make them for my littles and stick them in these Reusable Snack Pouches for a quick treat on the go. I also like to make them and then freeze them in those pouches for him for later. I just throw in the fridge in the morning or the evening before to thaw. They are a lifesaver for a quick snack for those of us with allergy kids!
Quick Smoothie Making Tips
- You can also make some easy to make smoothies for yourself. Simply freeze all the ingredients in a bag together. Even the milk! Then when you are ready to make your smoothie, just thaw the bag of ingredients slightly and toss the entire thing (minus the plastic bag!) into the blender. This is a super quick way to make a healthy breakfast on the go.
- You can take these pre-made smoothie bags along on a road trip in a cooler along with a small blender like the Magic Bullet to have fast and healthy snacks on your trip.
- Add some oats or protein powder for an extra dose of protein in your breakfast. I like to use Vital Proteins.
- I have this Blendtec Total Blender. I love the 8-year warranty and it works so well!
1. Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
2. Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie
3. Green-o-colada Smoothie
4. Healthy Oatmeal Smoothie
5. Rhubarb Smoothie
6. Banana Raspberry Smoothie
7. Mango Passion Fruit Smoothie
8. Blackberry Pomegranate Smoothie
9. Cranberry Orange Detox Smoothie
10. Easy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
11. Fruit and Veggie Smoothie
12. Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
13. Strawberry Mango Smoothie
14. Triple Berry Limeade Smoothies
15. Strawberry Banana Smoothie
16. Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
30. Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie
31. Strawberry Pineapple Coconut Oil Smoothie
32. Peaches N Cream Smoothie
33. Pumpkin Smoothie
34. Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
35. Dark Berry Chia Smoothie
36. DIY Smoothie Packs
37. Mango Pineapple Smoothie
38. Plum Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie
39. Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
40. Healthy Breakfast Smoothie
41. Pineapple Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
42. 3 Ingredient Banana Smoothie
That’s a lot of smoothies! Do you think you will be able to find some delicious smoothies to make from this list? I’d love to hear your favorite smoothie combos in the comments!
What are your favorite healthy breakfast smoothies? What is one ingredient you NEED to add to your smoothies?
This article about Healthy Breakfast Smoothies was originally published on Little House Living in Janauary 2014. It has been updated as of January 2019.