Do you know a mom, or someone else that could use a little more time to herself? When one of my friends has a new baby, instead of just taking over a meal I like to put a little something extra together. That usually turns into this Time to Yourself gift basket! These are easy little gifts that the mom, or even just an overworked friend can use to help her relax and have a little extra time to herself! The best part is that most of these gifts in the basket can either be purchased inexpensively or easily made at home. This gift basket can be together for around $15 - $20, depending on what you decide to put in it. Here are some things that I would put in a gift basket for someone needing some relaxing time. Make sure to share in the comments other things that you could put in the basket!
Here are some ideas of what to put in your gift basket:
- Magazine Subscription (Put in a little card telling her you signed her up! Use coupon code LITTLEHOUSE to save 20% on most Discount Mags magazines.)
- Fizzy Bath Balls or Homemade Body Scrub
- Strawberry Apple Tea or Cappuccino Mix
- A coupon for a free night of babysitting
- A good book or a gift card for Kindle books
- Homemade Lotion
Basically anything that your friend can use for herself and can't share with anyone else!
What else could you include in a Time to Treat Yourself gift basket?
Find even more homemade gift ideas!
Disclaimer: This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.