If you’ve been on the hunt for a wonderfully easy Gluten Free Banana Bread recipe, I think you may have found a winner here! This recipe is super simple and so delicious!
Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
Easy Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
- 1¾ c. gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- ½ t. salt
- ⅓ c. butter
- ⅔ c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 mashed banana
- In a bowl, mix together the flour blend, the baking soda, and the salt.
- In a separate bowl mix the softened butter, sugar, eggs, and mashed banana together.
- Add the flour mixture into the banana mixture bowl slowly until it’s well incorporated and not lumpy.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
I like mine topped with softened butter. This tastes good warm or cold! I’m thinking that you could also add mini chocolate chips for a different kind of flavor as well.