Before I went gluten free we used to have pancakes all the time. Not so much for breakfast…but breakfast for supper! Now we can enjoy them again with my Gluten Free Pancakes recipe. Paired with some homemade or gluten free sausage and hashbrowns this makes a full meal.
Gluten Free Pancakes
- Mix together the flour and the buttermilk powder.
- Add in the sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together the water, egg, and oil.
- Add the wet mixture into the dry and whisk together, don’t over mix.
- Use a measuring cup to drop the pancake batter onto a hot griddle, flip pancakes over when they start to bubble.
These pancakes have good flavor. Top them with butter and maple syrup or our personal fav…cream cheese and strawberries!