A good healthy Muffin recipe makes for the perfect afternoon snack or breakfast on the go. If you are looking for some muffin recipe inspiration, you will find it here in this huge list of muffin recipes!
Healthy Muffin Recipes
I love a good muffin for breakfast in the winter! They are so easy to make and they are simple to make a double batch and put half of it in the freezer. Here is a list of healthy muffin recipes for your inspiration!
4. These Zucchini Muffins are some of my favorites! They can easily be made gluten free and dairy free which is perfect for us with food allergy issues.
5. Spiced Carrot Muffins
6. Banana Crumble Muffins
7. Zucchini Wheat Muffins
8. These Pumpkin Muffins are super yummy and a great fall treat! This recipe can also be made into bread or a cake, it’s a 3 in one!
9. Cheddar Muffins
10. Carrot Ginger Bran Muffins
11. Blackberry Almond Meal Muffins
12. Carrot and Pecan Muffins
13. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
14. Bacon Cheddar Corn Muffins
15. Oat Topped Fig Muffins
16. Creamy Peanut Butter Muffins
17. Blueberry Muffins are the perfect way to use frozen berries. You don’t have to only use blueberries, you could try blackberries, raspberries, or strawberries instead.
18. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
19. Quinoa Ginger Pecan Muffins
20. Blueberry Lemon Muffins
21. Morning Glory Muffins
22. Need a savory muffin? These Breakfast Muffins would be perfect! They combine homemade sausage, cheese, and biscuit. They are also egg free for those that have egg allergies.
23. Chocolate Chip Muffins
24. Banana Bread Mini Muffins
25. Sugar Doughnut Muffins
The easiest way to freeze muffins for later is to pre-bake them first. Have them totally finished and let them cool. Then place in a zippered freezer bag (or a nice stackable container for the freezer if you have one!) and label with the date that you made them. Then when you want to eat them, just remove the bag from the freezer a day in advance and let the muffins thaw in your fridge. They should be good to go by the next morning and you have breakfast already prepared!
What are your favorite healthy muffin recipes?